Party City Team Member (Sales Associate)
Company: Party City Corporation
Location: North Dartmouth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
COME JOIN THE PARTY At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by
making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer
Obsessed. Our Team Members lead by example and possess the energy
and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an
exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our
products and services because we have the broadest and best
selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock
and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts,
themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party
to life. At PCHI, our promise is Customer First, People Matter, It
Can Be Done and Celebrate! We live our brand every day and love to
party! CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE: FRIENDLY,
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and
- Team Members provide exceptional customer service behaviors
delivered to our customers and are accountable to putting the
customer first in everything they do.
- Teams Members provide value to our guest by delivering a
customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service
experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will possess an "It can be done" attitude, when it comes to
overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
- Team Members are responsible for being part of a Team that
delivers on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as
delivering on all key Balloon & Omni strategies. WHAT DO YOU BRING
TO THE PARTY?
- Do you possess prior retail management experience?
- Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced
- Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond
- Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your
- Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to
build relationships with your staff and customers? RESULTS MATTER!
- Team Members will master all Balloon & OMNI channel service
platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup,
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to
deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader and Leads in supporting
onboarding and mentoring to new Team Members.
- You will continuously role model behaviors connected to
Friendly, Easy and Accurate and support other team members on
delivering on our Service Model.
- Team Members are expected to work a schedule that aligns to
customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening,
overnight shifts, and weekends).
- Team Members are responsible for supporting an environment that
promotes engagement. PARTY PERKS AND REWARD
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Lifestyle benefits Job Requirements: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and
pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap
maintenance is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise
for our customers.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is
Keywords: Party City Corporation, New Bedford , Party City Team Member (Sales Associate), Sales , North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!