Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company: New England ABA
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: August 8, 2019
New England ABA is the leading provider of home and community-based
ABA in Massachusetts with offices in Wakefield and Quincy and New
Why choose New England ABA?
Highly competitive salary PLUS unique bonus structure paid out each
paycheck! New England ABA will never lose an amazing candidate over
pay rate and will match or exceed any competitive offers.
Work/Life Balance - In a recent survey, 100% of team members
indicated that they are strongly satisfied (highest rating!) with
their work/life balance.
- Schedule allows for flexibility in the morning and early
- Ability to work remotely or in your local office work
- Caseload located in tight geographical region to reduce travel
distance and time
- We have other team members that handle all billing, scheduling
and other administrative tasks so our BCBAs can focus solely on
delivering state of the art ABA therapy to our clients.
- Small, manageable caseloads focused on clinical quality.
Small company feel with big company benefits
- Our teams are broken into small regional pods to allow for the
highest in customer service and client success.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance,
dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k retirement with company
match, and paid time off.
- Professional development yearly stipend to attend conferences,
- Regional Clinical Managers operate without a caseload,andare
available to support all BCBAs within their region.
Career Path & Professional Growth
- With the growing number of BCBA's in the organization,
consultations from other BCBAs are available.
- Monthly collaborative meetings with team members.
- With new regional offices opening frequently, there is room for
- All Behavior Technician's complete a 40-hour ABA training and
pass a competency test before being cleared for field service
Overview of Position:
Looking to make an impact in the lives of children, adolescents and
their families living with Autism? Would you like to join a
thriving ABA practice where you can build a career?
BCBAs at New England ABA provide clinical oversight to Behavior
Technicians in the field. Duties include writing behavior
intervention plans, establishing how goals are targeted,
structuring sessions in a productive manner, evaluating Behavior
Technician's clinical growth and mastery of professional
development goals and other clinically related tasks. Our BCBAs are
leaders within our organization. Most client sessions are from
3-8PM, providing flexible scheduling during morning and early
- Current licensed applied behavior analyst (LABA) in the state
of Massachusetts required.
- 2-5 years working directly with children and adolescents with
- Experience with VB, PECS, DTT, PRT and ESDM a plus.
What makes a strong candidate:
- Positive, solution focused attitude.
- Adaptable in all environments
- Professional mission aligns with our mission of changing lives,
one family at a time.
- Leadership skills needed to fill potential management roles
within the practice.
- Strong knowledge of ABA fundamentals and a person-centered
approach to therapy
- Interested in professional growth through the use of a
- Proven track record of growth and success in prior
New England ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: New England ABA, New Bedford , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Professions , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!