Senior Quality Assurance Technician
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: April 10, 2019
Job DescriptionWhen you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, youll
be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for
exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the
largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people
the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions
to the world.
How will you make an impact?
The Senior Quality Assurance Technician acts as quality owner for
manufacturing processes and provides production support. This role
performs quality assurance related functions independently
including but not limited to document review, product release,
document filing, daily quality tour, training management and tier
meeting support. Follow and adhere to in-house procedures and
processes that are in compliance with ISO13485, safety and
regulatory requirements. Minor local travel by car is required.
What will you do?
- Review and approve production and quality control Batch
Records. Perform batch release in compliance with SOPs and ISO
standards, including: documentation, labeling, ERP transactions,
document control, filing and other related tasks.
- Perform quality tour of manufacturing area to ensure compliance
and provide coaching for operators.
- Manage Certificate of Analysis process with COA generation,
issuing and posting.
- Facilitate CAPA process through daily interaction with Process
and QA owners
- Participate and facilitate training process through paper and
- Other quality functions as requested.
How will you get here?
Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred or
equivalent from an accredited institution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 3 years of related work experience in quality assurance,
quality control, compliance, document control or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 13485 standards, GMP, GDP, GLP a
- GMP Quality Assurance experience highly desired
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team,
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary
minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
singular missionenabling our customers to make the world healthier,
cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of our application process,
click here for further assistance.Thermo Fisher Scientific is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, New Bedford , Senior Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!