Supply Chain Analyst Sr
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019, Newsweek named
Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey among the Best Hospitals
in the World. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people
in the world.We are searching for a Senior Supply Chain Analyst
toactively perform and lead complex supply chain and inventory
analysis and has responsibility across the organization for the
following: 1) to create processes and methods to gather supply
chain data; 2) Analyze data to identify problematic areas and
suggest improvements; 3) Participate in supply chain optimization
projects; 4) Develop requirements and standards for supply chain
operations and 5) Track KPIs and create reports to improve supply
chain performance both internal and external. Collaborate with ERP
system, GHX, Purchasing, Operations, and IT professional for the
purpose of improving supply chain performance. Independently
interface directly with various leadership to communicate and
interpret analysis in such a way that provides strategic input for
decision making. May provide functional or technical supervision
over other employees in the same or closely related classifications
where scope of supervisory responsibility is limited to direction,
guidance, explanation, etc.
- Hours: Per Diem
- Shift: Day shift; Monday-Friday
- Location: Southcoast Business Center - Fairhaven, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, business
administration or other related field is required.
- Proven expertise in supply chain activities. (i.e. Purchasing,
Inventory operations, Planning, etc.)is required.
- Analytical mind, business acumen, attention to detail and a
problem solving aptitude is required.
- Experience with data mining, analysis and reporting is
- Familiarity with supply chain operations (e.g. Inventory,
planning, purchasing, etc) is required.
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems such as Oracle, PeopleSoft,
etc. in addition to MS Office applications, i.e., Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, Access, in a supply chain setting for statistical
compilation, analysis and presentation is required.
- Must be able to analyze inventory and purchasing transactions
and effectively present data in written and graphic formats.
- Outstanding Organizational ability is required.
- Minimum of five years experience with a minimum of three years
in a supply chain role required. (i.e. Purchasing, Inventory,
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and seasonal Influenza.
Must provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved
for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.Southcoast Health is an Equal
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Supply Chain Analyst Sr, Professions , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!