Company: Trinity Solar Careers
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DetailsJob LocationWareham, MA Office - West Wareham,
MAPosition TypeFull TimeEducation LevelHigh School or
EquivalentTravel PercentageLocal - Based within TerritoryJob
ShiftDayJob CategoryInstallation"You've worked for the rest...now
work for the best!"Trinity Solar...recognized by NJ Biz as one of
the top 250 private companies in 2022.Trinity Solar...recognized as
a top 2022 Solar Contractor by Solar world.Trinity Solar...ranked
as one of the top installers in the nation by Solar Power World!The
Solar Installer will be responsible for assembling and installing
solar photovoltaic (PV) modules to roofs, or other structures, in
compliance with site assessment and schematics.Roles &
- Installation of solar modules to code and specifications.
- Identify safety hazards, proper orientation, module layout,
solar access and structural integrity.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements; Identify and
resolve any deficiencies in system installation or materials.
- Maintain thorough documentation of system installation
including photographs, location diagrams for arrays and equipment,
and existing site features. Submit all documentation in a timely
- Maintain a neat and orderly job site.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of electrical training or experience is
- Good mechanical skill set, such as: working with hands, tools,
climbing, good sense of balance, bending, kneeling, crouching,
- Work safely on roofs for extended periods of time; ascend and
- Regularly lift and move up to 40 to 50 lbs.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance record.
- Arrange own transportation to office or job site (as specified
by your supervisor).What We OfferNot just a career... but a career
path to success! Trinity Solar offers you a career in one of the
fastest growing fields in the country. A career with Trinity Solar
is a path to personal and professional growth with a company who
truly values its employees. Our employees enjoy...
- competitive compensation,
- comprehensive benefits which include medical,
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program,
- paid training,
- a generous PTO program,
- a 401k plan supported by a company match,
- work-life balance
- long term stability in a fast-growing industry
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an
organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
- and much MORE!Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided
energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in
the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make
renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless.
These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United
States largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed
of more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000
installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York,
Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.Trinity
Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other
category protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Trinity Solar Careers, New Bedford , Solar Installer, Professions , Wareham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!