Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Company: Waste Connections
Location: North Dartmouth
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Harvey Waste & Recycling Services is looking for a High Energy
Customer Service Representative to join the team at our Hauling
location in North Dartmouth, MA. Previous waste experience would be
a huge plus!The Customer Service Representative (CSR) fields calls
from Customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerning
service or billing. A successful CSR must understand the Waste
Connections business, so they can resolve various types of customer
issues. Customer Service Representatives must show empathy or
sensitivity to the customer regarding the issue at hand.Job
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities with
customer service employees and other managers & solicits sale of
new or additional services.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders
for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service
requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records,
and issues discontinuance orders.
- Take payments, bank deposits, key word orders, keys production
paperwork and general office duties.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered,
referring complaints of service failures to designated departments
- Demonstrates the knowledge and effective use of software
applications. These systems should include as a minimum, MS Word
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes
goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees
to determine service requirements, resolve problems or complaints,
and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions to
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail, proficient in
10 key, keyboarding and typing skills a must.
- Solid Waste Industry Experience and or related field is
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an
environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer
excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible
spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K
retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your
Future".Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).
Keywords: Waste Connections, New Bedford , Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Other , North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!