Flexible Scheduling - HHA - Home Health Aide
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Join our Team of Heroes today and ask us about our flexible
scheduling, where you can pick your own hours Caregiving Hours and
our new LPN and RN Scholarship and Programs to help you develop
your Caregiving Career in the future!
Being a BAYADA Home Health Aide (HHA) is so much more than a job -
its a chance to build one-on-one relationships with clients and
make a meaningful difference in yours and your client's lives. In
this slower paced Home Care environment you will see the same
clients each week so you can develop a relationship and routine.
When you come to work for BAYADA, you'll be treated with
appreciation and respect, as well as rewarded for your hard work.
Let us help you take the next steps in your Caregiving Career!
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides and CNA's:
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible Hours to fit your busy
- Multiple Scholarship and development opportunities!
- LPN and RN Residency Programs
- One on One care
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work locations
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Paid Sick time
- Benefits including Dental, Vision and 401K
- $500 Refer a Friend Bonuses!
- PCA and HHA Training for those who are interested in becoming
Available work locations through out the New Bedford Area
- Dartmouth - New Bedford - Fairhaven - Fall River - Taunton -
Qualifications for HHA - Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Caregiving Certification (HHA, CNA, PCA)
- Reliable Transportation
- No certification yet? We can help! Apply today or Call
Catherine at 508-951-8134 to learn more!
Job Responsibilities for HHA - Home Health Aide:
- Assists with assigned personal care including ambulation and
exercises, medication assistance
- Assist with activities of daily living including light
housekeeping, bed making, laundry, meal preparation and
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs - Home Health Aides who set
and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring
Sponsor-DMHAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, New Bedford , Flexible Scheduling - HHA - Home Health Aide, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!