Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Work for one of the World's Best Hospitals!For Three Consecutive
Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best
Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition,
since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South
Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some
of the most talented people in the world!We are searching for a
Transport Aide to perform various transportation and related duties
pertaining to the efficient movement of patients and equipment to
meet the expectations of patient throughout.
- Hours: Per Diem
- Shift: Day/Evening Shift; 7:00am-3:30pm, 11am-7:30pm; One shift
per week and one weekend per schedule
- Location: St. Luke's Hospital - New Bedford, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Equal to completion of four years of high school is
- Duties require good interpersonal skills.
- One to three months experience.
- CPR Certification required.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts. Together We Are
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
Medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Transport Aide, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!