Security Guard - Cannabis Industry
Company: Globe Street Management LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Nature's Medicines Dispensary is looking for security guards for
our Wareham, MA location. we believe in building a diverse team,
and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone
can make an impact on Nature's Medicines success. We encourage
talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
The Security Professional will maintain a safe and secure
environment for guests and team members by providing professional
security services by patrolling and monitoring all grounds,
internally and externally. This position is vital in ensuring the
safety and security of all assets, people, property and ensuring a
safe experience for all team members and guests.
*RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: *
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring
surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access
points, as well as permitting entry based on established
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities to the
* Ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
* Contributes to overall team effort by assisting in the dispensary
at the front desk.
* Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel,
visitors and the premises and respond to emergencies as needed.
* Provide excellent customer service to all team members and
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Protect the company from all issues relative to theft, assault,
fire and other safety issues.
* Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire
prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident
* Checking the bags/belongings of customers who have set off an
alarm when leaving the dispensary.
* Quickly responding to incidents with a sense of urgency.
* Meeting and greeting customers who come to the store.
* Acting as a visual deterrent.
* Locking and unlocking the premises at the start and end of the
* Being a visible security contact for customers and staff.
* Informing violators of any issues with noncompliance.
* Dealing with emergencies as they arise and liaising with the
police and law enforcement authorities when necessary.
* Monitoring CCTV cameras.
* Giving advice to company team members on security related
* Controlling traffic in the designated parking areas when
* Document any security instances by creating detailed reports.
* Observe and report any conditions that may create security
concerns or safety hazards.
* Monitor the presence of unauthorized persons on-site.
* Provide high level of guest service and assistance to all on-site
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ability to handle crisis situations calmly and efficiently.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Solid focus on punctuality, professionalism, and integrity are a
* Must be able to pass a background screen per the CCC guidelines
in order to be badged by the state
* Proper employment documentation and authorized to work in the
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Willingness to travel when necessary, to work extended hours when
required to fulfill company growth requirements, and to be flexible
with schedule and availability.
* Personal and professional attributes that exhibit a "Can-Do"
* Excellent communication both verbally and nonverbally.
* Must be able to handle constructive feedback and guidance and
offer the same to those within the organization
* Ability to manage high stress faced paced situations and to be
flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
* High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
* Military experience a plus
* Security/law enforcement training a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Globe Street Management LLC, New Bedford , Security Guard - Cannabis Industry, Other , Wareham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!