Company: ABLE Associates
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 24, 2022
If you have a passion for working in a creative industry with
opportunities for career development, we have an exciting position
ABLE Associates is looking for experienced metal fabricator
candidates with strong welding skills and good attention to detail
to join our team of craftsmen. Fabricators are responsible for
adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are
properly fitted, aligned, and secured, and ensuring that safety
standards are always met, among other duties. -
Fabricator Responsibilities: -
- Reading and understanding construction drawings and assembly
- Taking part in production/fabrication meetings. -
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required materials for fabrication are
- Ensuring that all components are properly built, aligned, and
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met. -
- Maintaining a production schedule. -
- Working within job budgets. -
- Reporting and detailing product defects. -
- Adhering to assembly safety standards. -
- High school diploma or GED. -
- Experienced welder of 5+ years with both aluminum and steel.
- Experienced with various industrial equipment (e.g., circular
saws, drill presses, brakes, punches, grinders, routers and cutting
- Good dexterity. -
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills. -
- 3-5 years minimum of manufacturing and blueprint reading.
- Sign Fabrication is a plus.
- Monday to Friday; 7am - 3: 30pm
Keywords: ABLE Associates, New Bedford , Fabricator, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!