Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!FOUR YEARS IN A ROW
Newsweek has named Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey among
the Best Hospitals in the World! Join the team and find out
why!***UP TO $9,600 NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS!*** (Details Below)We
are searching for a Registered Nurse to perform a variety of duties
involving coordinating total nursing care for patients,
participating in patient and family teaching and providing
leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and
other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for
professional nursing practice within an assigned patient care unit.
Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is
appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served. May
assume Charge responsibility for assigned personnel and activities
as required or directed.SK3 is a 21 bed surgical unit specializing
in the care of post-operative patients. The patient population
includes patients undergoing Bariatric surgery, Orthopedic surgery,
General surgery, Gyn surgery, and Plastic surgery. SK3 prides
itself in providing excellent patient care using a
multidisciplinary approach. We also provide Telemetry
monitoring.Location: Tobey Hospital - Wareham, MAHours: 32hrs (Part
Time With Benefits)Shift: 3pm - 11:30pm with weekend & holiday
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing or equivalent is
- Current RN Licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
- Three (3) months experience is preferred.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment. ***Sign On Details***
- $9,600 New Hire Sign On with 3+ years of experience
- $8,000 New Hire Sign On with 1-3 years of experience
- $6,000 New Hire Sign On with less than 1 year of
- Rehires termed greater than 1 year are eligible
Southcoast Health is a community-based health delivery system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused
care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose
and building an integrated system of services and resources, we
have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals and Best Place to
Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than Medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , RN Med/Surg, Other , Wareham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!