Food Service Worker Lead
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!For Three Consecutive
Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best
Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition,
since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South
Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some
of the most talented people in the world!We are searching for a
Lead - Food Service Worker to provide the shift to shift leadership
for the Patient Services Department. Duties include direct
supervisory shift responsibilities related to assigned personnel
and patient services operations. Provides functional shift
responsibilities such as assignment, tray line, tray distribution
and patient menu selection. Perform other reasonable duties as
- Hours: Per Diem
- Shift: Day/Evening shift with weekend & holiday rotation;
5:30am - 2:00pm, 11:45am - 8:15pm
- Location: St. Luke's Hospital - New Bedford, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Equal to completion of four years of high school plus
additional specialized training or courses.
- A minimum of three year related work experience required.
*Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and the COVID
19 virus and provide required vaccination documentation unless
approved for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to
starting employment.Southcoast Health is a community healthcare
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an
integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of
the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Food Service Worker Lead, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!