Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019 and 2020,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast
Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place
to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most
talented people in the world!We are searching for a Lead
Housekeeper to perform diversified duties both within and in
support of the Environmental Services department including but not
limited to: assist the Team Leader in the coordination of workers
engaged in maintaining the hospital in a clean, sanitary, and
orderly condition, etc. Assist in preparing daily staff assignments
and monitoring and recording of staff competency. May provide
functional or technical supervision over employees in same or
closely related classification.$1,000 new hire sign-on bonus for
this position. (rehires termed more than 1 year also
- Hours: 40hrs
- Shift: Day/Evening shift with weekend and holiday rotation;
- Location: St. Luke's Hospital - New Bedford, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Previous Housekeeping/Leadership Experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Position responsibilities require good inter-personal and
- Working knowledge of software applications, i.e., Excel, Word,
Epic (Bed Tracking Software), and MS Outlook.
- A minimum of one year related experience required.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and seasonal Influenza.
Must provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved
for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts. Together We Are
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Housekeeper-Lead, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!