Nursing Assistant I (CNA)
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!For Three Consecutive
Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best
Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition,
since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South
Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some
of the most talented people in the world!We are searching for a
Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform a variety of duties including
basic care, to perform a variety of duties including basic care
including personal hygiene, mobility, nutritional support,
maintaining of patient environment, providing assistance to
licensed staff in carrying out other related duties, etc.$1,200 new
hire sign-on bonus for this position. (rehires termed more than 1
year also eligible)
- Hours: 32hrs
- Shift: 3pm - 11:30pm - Evening shift, weekend & holiday
- Location: S-Mem-2 Wilkes - St. Luke's Hospital - New Bedford,
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Equal to completion of four years of high school plus
additional specialized courses or training.
- Graduate of a Nursing Assistant Training Program is
- Nursing Assistant Certification in the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts or the equivalent is required. Will also consider
nursing students whom have completed Fundamentals of
Nursing/Nursing 101 in lieu of the CNA license.
- Current CPR Certification is required.
- Three (3) months experience in an acute care or long term
setting is preferred.
*Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and the COVID
19 virus and provide required vaccination documentation unless
approved for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to
starting employment. *Southcoast Health is a community healthcare
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an
integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of
the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Nursing Assistant I (CNA), Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!