Scan Coordinator Full Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Join a team of more than 32,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 229 clubs and 7 distribution centers. Were
committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members,
helping them save every day on everything they need for their
family and home. BJs Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
Job SummaryResponsible for supporting an exceptional member
shopping experience by ensuring that there is execution on all
promotional programs including signs downloads and sign execution
throughout the club.Team Members:
- Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Support the application of club policies, procedures and
- We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable
- Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in
mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns,
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
- Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
- Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.Members:
- Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
- Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, CleanClub Standards: Work as a team
to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
- All items stocked and promotional plans executed
- Maintain visible accurate signage
- Clean and organized, inside and outKnow your Business:
- Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
- See the connection between consistent execution and the
positive impact it can have on the businessMajor Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Ensure club is executing the correct signage proposition in
each aisle/department, follow sign presentation which explains our
sign proposition is detail, ensuring that any missing signs are
completed before the club opening.
- Ensures that price changes are accurate by preparing and
printing daily price download through the club, including but not
limited to clothing and perishables prior to club opening.
- Print the hot list for 800/820/840 and Burris loads daily along
with the signs for any new and out of stock articles on the list.
Place hot list and signs in designated area inside receiving office
for overnight receiver/night manager to execute.
- Print pallet tags signs for upcoming 800/820/840 loads and
place in designated area inside receiving office for overnight
receiver/night manager to execute. If the club is going through
cycle inventory process the first count should be annotated on
pallet tag, this count should be validated by night manager.
- Work the electronics report daily. Replace any missing pull
cards from the report at the sales floor location.
- Stock demo carts and close related tasks in MyWork.
- Ensure that the demo carts are stocked/reset and that tasks are
- Execution of the out of code program and weekly drop list
- Daily review of the out of codes (SF) to ensure
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.Qualifications
- Must successfully complete required training and certification
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and computer
skills.Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent moving about on hard surfaces.
Frequently requires bending, climbing, crawling, pulling, reaching,
stooping and climbing ladders/step stools.
- Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance. Requires using a pallet jack to pull and
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures, as well as
occasional exposure to extreme temperatures in freezers and
- Frequent exposure to hazardous material.Required
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, New Bedford , Scan Coordinator Full Time, Other , Cotuit, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!