Company: North Coast Seafoods
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Seafood Processors at North Coast are the backbone of our
operation, making-up the majority of our workforce on the
production floor. While duties and responsibilities vary based on
department, the work of a Seafood Processor is what enables us to
produce top-quality seafood products, at high-volume, to customers
all over the country.
Seafood Processors learn most types of production duties within a
given department and are trained to work efficiently and
effectively. Most Seafood Processors work in teams on a production
line. Duties include everything from trimming fish to operating
Duties and responsibilities vary by department.
- Valid ID
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to work with others to achieve production
- Ability to arrive on time to on time, prepared for the
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- Work up to a 10-hour workday: standing/walking most of the
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting and reaching
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals
- Exposure to temperatures:
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, weekends when needed
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives
North Coast Seafoods is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status,
national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
At North Coast, employees are considered part of a family where
everyone works together to ensure the founding mission and values
of the company are upheld every day. We offer an inclusive work
environment spearheaded by an approachable leadership team who
believes in the idea that it's not just about the work we do, it's
about what the work allows us to do for our loved ones.
We foster the opportunity for real growth and long-term employment.
Most members of our leadership team started out on the floor and
through mentorship advanced into their current roles. We are
currently looking to build the next generation of leaders.
We offer competitive compensation packages including comprehensive
health care coverage, vacation and 401(k) to all full-time
benefit-eligible employees. Employees also have access to the
highest quality seafood at cost.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
Keywords: North Coast Seafoods, New Bedford , Seafood Processor, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!