Company: Veolia North America
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionThe Utility Worker is
responsible for performing a variety of routine cleaning,
maintenance and repair to tanks, drains, culverts, grounds,
buildings, and associated structures.QualificationsEducation /
Experience / Background
- At least six months experience in a related position and
- Experience with a variety of machinery, vehicles, material
handling equipment, hand and power tools preferred.Knowledge /
Skills / Abilities
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in
writing (operational, process, safety and quality Instructions).
Ability to perform basic math.
- Must have ability to quickly learn how to safely operate
specialized machinery for care of roads, grounds, galleries,
structures and facilities.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and
willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities
readily.Required Certification / Licenses / Training
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving
record.Additional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Veolia North America, New Bedford , Utility Worker, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!