Heavy Equipment Operator
Company: New Bedford Waste Services
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Summary: Operates a wide variety of heavy equipment vehicles
that perform the spreading and compaction of construction
demolition, commercial and residential waste disposed at the post
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company's
operating safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment and material is maintained, kept
cleaned, and stored in a safe manner.
- Keep work area and equipment clean by collecting and disposing
of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Proactively communicate with manager and coworkers.
- Complete logs, reports and vehicle inspections daily, while
complying with all local, state, and federal transportation
regulations and with Company policies.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs,
briefings, and meetings required New Bedford Waste Services, LLC or
- Other duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications:
- Valid 2A Hoisting License
- DOT Medical CardEEO Statement: NBWS is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excavator: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: New Bedford Waste Services, New Bedford , Heavy Equipment Operator, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!