Company: ABLE Associates, Inc.
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Exciting opportunity available with leading manufacturer of top
quality, energy-efficient products. Great benefits, innovative,
dynamic team! You will take a hands-on role in product development
from initial conception to release to production.
- Design new mechanical components and product modifications with
- Participate in definition of the new product range offer for
product line assigned
- Manage Bill of Materials and process of industrialization
- Manage costs, quality and timing of development/maintenance
- Maintain or modify existing products to enlarge products'
range, improve quality and reduce costs
- Strong knowledge of SolidWorks for 2D/3D technical design
- Knowledge of materials, corrosion phenomena and heat
transmission principle are a plus
- Mechanical technical background
Keywords: ABLE Associates, Inc., New Bedford , Design Specialist, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!