Company: Assemblers Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
General Overview of PositionThe position of Assembly Technician
reports to the Area Manager and is responsible to provide high
quality merchandise assembly, installation, and service work at
customer locations.Position Responsibilities
- Create customer focused practices and provide excellent
customer service at all times.
- Perform all work tasks completely and accurately and per the
company policy and procedure.
- Assemble all products according to manufacturer's directions
- Communicate timely and effectively.
- Work in a safe and clean manner.
- Be courteous and conscientious of customers in the work
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to possess and use required tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to reach and maintain prescribed productivity levels
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Required availability including evenings, weekends, and
- Ability to provide an acceptable background screen.Essential
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and
periodically climb up and down stairs.
- Ability to work exposed to outside temperatures.
- Frequently bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to assemble small parts and
calibrate precise measurements.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and
Keywords: Assemblers Group, New Bedford , Assembly Tech, Other , Sandwich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!