Transportation Coordinator (Driver)
Company: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC
Location: Monument Beach
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Transportation Coordinator (Driver)
Mill Hill Residence 164
MA-28, West Yarmouth
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work
every day? The people we serve. Being apart of Maplewood requires
passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability
to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something
bigger than themselves. It’s not just a job. It’s an extraordinary
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking
senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury
environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good
life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood
Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound
difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking Transportation Coordinator's to
become part of our family. We invite you to take your first
step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical,
dental, vision, 401K, company paid time-off, life
insurance policy, insurance deductibles and
voluntary Aflac insurance for our full-time
- Transports community residents to and from medical
appointments, activities, and shopping errands using the community
- Reads the transportation schedule daily and assures all
scheduled appointments can be met.
- Is flexible for unscheduled transportation needs in an
- Monitors resident activity and alerts staff when assistance is
necessary to assure resident safety.
- Completes routine periodic vehicle inspection checks and
informs Executive Director of any maintenance problems or safety
issues that need to be addressed.
- Is thoroughly familiar with fire, missing persons, and other
emergency procedures; follows community policy and procedures
detailed in fire and disaster plans.
- Requires minimal supervision; is a self-starter.
- All other duties that are assigned by any member of
- Follows emergency procedures and understands the safety
practices and procedures.
- Displays mature behavior and attitude in speech and action;
demonstrates consistently pleasant demeanor, tone of voice,
supports the philosophy and approach to resident care and passenger
safety used by the community.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and other staff.
- Advises supervisor and appropriate manager of any changes in
physical and mental health of resident immediately.
- Must have current state driver’s license and
clean driving record.
- Experience in a driving position preferred.
- A passion for working with seniors a plus.
- Must have ability to operate van lift.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to work comfortably with residents with dementia
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference checks
All candidates will be required to show valid
proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before commencing work or
commit to obtaining full vaccination within 30 days of commencing
work, unless they receive an approved exemption from
Maplewood. Maplewood will require unvaccinated candidates to
obtain their first dose prior to commencing work and then obtaining
a second dose with in thirty days after the first dose. Those
who do not obtain full vaccination within that time frame, without
an approved exemption, will be terminated.
- * Has current driver's license * Must have clean driving record
*Experience in a driving position preferred * Must have ability to
operate bus lift *Ability to read, write, and speak English
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License
- Communication Skills
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC, New Bedford , Transportation Coordinator (Driver), Other , Monument Beach, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!