Regional Director of Resident Services - MA
Company: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Regional Director of Resident Services
The Regional Director of Resident Services (RDRS), along with
the Executive Director and Resident Services Director (RSD) is
responsible for overseeing the implementation, and coordination of
Resident Care services at each of Maplewood's five Massachusetts
Communities in West Yarmouth, Brewster and Weston. The Regional
Director of Resident Services is responsible for evaluating
standards of quality, service, training, expense control, and
revenue generation within our communities. The role is one of
support for the nursing and executive leadership within each
Maplewood Senior Living
is hiring a Regional Director of Resident Services for our MA
We offer: ? Competitive
wages ? Flexible shifts ? Growth opportunities ? Bonus & incentive
programs ? Comprehensive benefits package for full-time
employees including medical, dental, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac
insurance, a 401k plan and more
* Along with the nursing leadership in each community, the RDRS
role is to assist in the development of programs affecting resident
care with an emphasis on quality of life, safe aging, and optimal
* Train new ALSA staff specifically RSD’s and supportive nursing
staff as needed to comply with company standards.
* Ensure that all assigned Maplewood communities follow policies,
procedures, and practices to meet program standards, and
regulations as set forth by the state.
* Establish ALSA program development goals in partnership with
* Advise RSD’s, ALSA staff, and assist in creating an environment
of caring that is people centered and reflects the dimensions of
whole person wellness.
* Assist the nursing leadership with guiding each Community’s
wellness staff. Encourage an active and healthy aging program that
impacts the quality of residents lives, allowing them to have their
medical, emotional, and social needs met.
* Support hospitality, leasing, and sales processes with promotion
of positive image of Maplewood properties.
* Assist other team members for the growth and development of
Maplewood Senior Living.
* Assist the Executive Director and RSD in the nurse aide
accountabilities and for customer quality experience.
* Enhancing sales results for all assigned communities by assisting
the RSD in compiling safe and comprehensive care plans.
* Implement a medication delivery system that adheres to all
applicable federal and state regulations
* Assist the RSDs on assessments, re-assessments, and service plan
development for resident care and safety
* Develop and instruct RSD’s on the appropriate documentation
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with coworkers,
residents, resident family members, and vendors.
* Develop and implement quality assurance audits to ensure
achievement of highest standards of care and compliance with all
* Assist RSD’s with strategies to operate within budgeted
* Registered Nurse, preferable with advanced training and
certification(s), licensed in MA.
* Previous experience as a Resident Services Director (RSD).
* Proven and progressive experience within the assisted living
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
Keywords: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC, New Bedford , Regional Director of Resident Services - MA, Other , Pocasset, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!