LPN Hiring Now
Company: Mayflower Place Nursing and Rehabilitati
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Part-Time Nursing Supervisor Every Other
Weekend (Registered Nurse/RN preferred) 7a - 3p
Maplewood Senior Living, an
innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to
inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring
Registered Nurse (RN) to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Mayflower Place Campus
is Cape Cod’s only full service continuing care retirement
community, located in West Yarmouth. We offer independent living,
assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing & rehab.
Maplewood at Mayflower
Place Nursing & Rehab Center is hiring a Part-time Nurse Supervisor
(Registered Nurse/RN preferred) available to work every other
wages ? Flexible
shifts ? Paid
uniforms ? Growth
opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs
Maplewood also offers a
comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including
medical, dental, vision, a 401K plan, paid time-off, life insurance
policy, voluntary Aflac insurance and more!
APPLY NOW, walk-in
applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for open
interviews every Thursday, 12pm - 4pm
Maplewood at Mayflower Nursing & Rehab Center, 579
Buck Island Rd, West Yarmouth, MA
The Nurse Supervisor has shift
accountability for ensuring quality care is provided to residents
on the units. This will be accomplished by developing and
maintaining systems, reviewing documentation, overseeing care and
providing direction to all nursing staff and communicating with
physicians and family members. Reports to Director of Nursing.
- Ensure that the needs of new admissions are identified and met
in a timely manner by delegating tasks to ensure that initial
assessments, interim care plan, admission note is done, admission
orders obtained and transcribed – May delegate these tasks to self,
other nurses, oncoming shifts as appropriate.
- Ensure that all residents receive care according to facility
- Ensure timely and effective communication relative to
- Establish and maintaining open and positive contact with
- Facilitate staff grown and development.
- Foster a team approach and team spirit.
- Ensure that all items requiring formal documentation are
adequately addressed including but not necessarily limited to
residents incident/injury reports, staff injury reports, fire drill
reports, unusual incidents.
- Ensure that any significant unusual events are reported to the
Administrator and D.N.S. in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate evaluation/treatment of injured staff.
- Ensure that documentation in resident records is accurate,
timely and complete.
- Ensure continuity of care on all shifts by communicating with
supervisors, team leaders or other shifts at change of
- Ensure that unit is a safe, sanitary environment.
- Ensure that facility policies and procedures are uniformly
interpreted and enforced through ongoing participation in nursing
leadership meetings, policy/procedure meetings, ethics meeting and
others as scheduled.
- Other tasks as assigned by D.N.S.
- Registered Nurse currently
licensed to practice in Massachusetts (LPN considered with relevant
- Two years full time or full time
equivalent clinical experience
- Experience in a supervisor
- Experience and/or special interest
working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be
physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50
- Ability to maintain positive
working relationships with residents, their families, peers and
other staff members
- In good physical and emotional
health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Mayflower Place Nursing and Rehabilitati, New Bedford , LPN Hiring Now, Other , Sandwich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!