Company: Maplewood Mayflower Place ALF LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Transportation Coordinator / Driver /
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward thinking senior
living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn,
develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a
devoted and caring Transportation Coordinator to become part of our
Maplewood at Mayflower Place Retirement Center is looking for a
Transportation Coordinator Full-time, 37.5 hrs per week.
The Transportation Coordinator plays an integral role in
providing exceptional service to our residents. The position is
responsible for assuring that Community-sponsored transportation is
implemented appropriately and timely, with resident safety and
security the primary priority. All responsibilities will be
conducted in a manner that is consistent with Maplewood Senior
- Transports Community residents to and from medical
appointments, activities, and shopping errands using the community
- Reads the transportation schedule daily and assures all
scheduled appointments can be met.
- Is flexible for unscheduled transportation needs in an
- Monitors resident activity and alerts staff when
assistance is necessary to assure resident safety.
- Completes routine periodic vehicle inspection checks and
informs Executive Director of any maintenance problems or safety
issues that need to be addressed.
- Is thoroughly familiar with fire, missing persons, and
other emergency procedures; follows community policy and procedures
detailed in fire and disaster plans.
- Requires minimal supervision; is a self
- All other duties that are assigned by the Activities
- Able to do occasional heavy lifting (up to
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling, moving equipment,
bending, and stooping.
- Able to spend long periods of time on feet or driving and
can react quickly in any situation
Maplewood Senior Living conducts
pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening
and reference checks.
- * Has current driver's license * Must have clean driving record
*Experience in a driving position preferred * Must have ability to
operate bus lift *Ability to read, write, and speak English
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License
- Communication Skills
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Maplewood Mayflower Place ALF LLC, New Bedford , Transportation Coordinator, Other , Cotuit, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!