Company: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Van Driver - Part Time/Per Diem; Assisted
- Must have current State driver’s license and
clean driving record.
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward thinking senior
living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn,
develop and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a
devoted and caring Transportation Coordinator/Van Driver to become
part of our family.
Mill Hill Residence is hiring a Transportation
Coordinator/Van Driver for part time/Per Diem 12
wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training &
no-cost uniforms ?Growth opportunities ? Bonus &
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am -
6pm 164 MA-28, West Yarmouth MA
The Transportation Coordinator/Van Driver plays an integral
role in providing exceptional service to our residents. The Driver
is responsible for assuring that Community-sponsored transportation
is implemented appropriately and timely, with resident safety and
security the primary priority. All responsibilities will be
conducted in a manner that is consistent with Maplewood Senior
- Transports community residents to and from medical
appointments, activities, and shopping errands using the community
- Reads the transportation schedule daily and assures all
scheduled appointments can be met.
- Is flexible for unscheduled transportation needs in an
- Monitors resident activity and alerts staff when assistance is
necessary to assure resident safety.
- Completes routine periodic vehicle inspection checks and
informs Executive Director of any maintenance problems or safety
issues that need to be addressed.
- Is thoroughly familiar with fire, missing persons, and other
emergency procedures; follows community policy and procedures
detailed in fire and disaster plans.
- Requires minimal supervision; is a self-starter.
- All other duties that are assigned by any member of
- Follows emergency procedures and understands the safety
practices and procedures.
- Displays mature behavior and attitude in speech and action;
demonstrates consistently pleasant demeanor, tone of voice,
supports the philosophy and approach to resident care and passenger
safety used by the community.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and other staff.
- Advises supervisor and appropriate manager of any changes in
physical and mental health of resident immediately.
- Must have current state driver’s license and
clean driving record.
- Experience in a driving position preferred.
- A passion for working with seniors a plus.
- Must have ability to operate van lift.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to work comfortably with residents with dementia
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
- * Has current driver's license * Must have clean driving record
*Experience in a driving position preferred * Must have ability to
operate bus lift *Ability to read, write, and speak English
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License
- Communication Skills
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Maplewood Mill Pond LLC, New Bedford , Transportation Coordinator, Other , Cataumet, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!