Security Officer, 16 hours, Sat/Sun, 12a to 8a - East Sandwich
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Location: East Sandwich
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Perform various duties involved in safeguarding Spaulding Cape
Cod property against fire, theft and illegal entry, monitor
entrances and exits as directed, patrol areas within the site,
check for fire and safety hazards, combat fires, and direct vehicle
and pedestrian traffic during emergency periods.
- Entrances and exits are monitored for unauthorized or unlawful
- Hospital is patrolled, ensuring compliance with safety and fire
- Security CCTV is monitored as required and security is informed
of any suspicious activity.
- Alarms are responded to and investigated per department
- Periodic inspection tours are conducted to ensure the facility
has not been tampered with, continually watches for irregularities
per security protocols.
- Safe keeping process is used with patient valuables when
- Daily reports are developed and submitted per established
- Emergency situations are controlled, persons removed from
danger, evidence protected, and pedestrian/vehicular traffic
managed safely per established guidelines.
- Violent patient restraint assistance provided to staff to
maintain safety for the patient and health care team.
- Disaster control and fire drill assistance is conducted per
- Security office and front desk inquiries are responded to
efficiently and per department guidelines.
- Hospital parking lot is monitored, and parking tickets are
issued to cars parked in violation of hospital administration
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are
completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Graduation from a Police Academy would waive the experience
- Minimum of one year paid, full time experience in security/law
enforcement or its equivalent.
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g.
computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft office applications
preferred with ability to learn new software.
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills,
working with diverse population.
- Work independently, be self-directed and contribute as a member
of a team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops and implements strategies
for addressing them.
- High level of service delivery. Demonstrate initiative with
ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and adapt to changing
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, New Bedford , Security Officer, 16 hours, Sat/Sun, 12a to 8a - East Sandwich, Other , East Sandwich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!