Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Store Managers are results driven leaders who drive the success
of a retail operation by executing on strategy and following best
practices. They have oversight of a store and must create a culture
of high performance and high engagement while identifying and
developing the next generation of leaders. A critical
accountability of this role is driving execution: they must work
through a team to lead the daily operations and drive the business
results of a store. They must take a thoughtful approach to their
work; consistently identifying what levers to pull to drive
results. To maintain a strong customer focus and drive sales, they
must create a culture that is highly engaging and promote a
best-in-class customer experience. They must hold people
accountable and consistently deliver on the promise to the
customer. To prepare for the future, they also must identify,
build, develop, and retain strong teams that include technicians,
customer advocates (standard/large stores), repair specialists
(standard/large), and Assistant Managers (large only), To be
successful, they must be good communicators, strong team builders,
and good collaborators. They must execute on the organization's
best practices and processes. They must be flexible and adaptable
as Safelite's business model continues to evolve.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This
won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate
teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary
results, and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort,
heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care
about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need
to be happy at work and at home.
Team Development and Retention
- Responsible for the full cycle of talent fundamentals including
selection, onboarding, training, development, performance
management, culture, and engagement of their team.
- Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current needs of
- Evaluate current capabilities, identify gaps, and prioritize
stretch assignments for Customer Advocates, Assistant Managers, and
- Provide regular coaching and development that focuses on
recalibrations, productivity, quality, NPS and Value-Added Products
& Services (VAPS)
- Create a rewarding and positive work environment that
encourages retention of associates. Identify and address any
barriers to retention, including managing associate work-related
Business and Strategy Implementation
- Execute on the annual plans for a store by delegating through
the team, ensuring alignment with the district direction
- Quantify business outcomes (i.e., revenue, NPS, job completion
rate, time to serve, wiper sales, quality, profitability, COE,
associate retention, and engagement)
- Work with District Manager and Field Finance to inform the
development of workforce plans
- Oversee the P&L for the store, ensuring that revenue and
profit goals are met and understanding what financial levers to
pull to move the market toward its goals, managing expenses,
maximizing profits, and minimizing loss.
- Oversee all budgets and payroll.
- Responsible for every aspect of the store operations including
safety, facility management, inventory management, and timecard
- Builds a culture that prioritizes driving a great, memorable,
and easy customer experience.
- Monitor and address all customer service metrics (e.g.,
- Idenifies and removes barriers and obstacles where
ATTRIBUTES / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; OR
- 5-7 years leadership and supervision experience, preferred
- Physical requirements are inclusive, but not limited to, the
- Ability to work from the Store location
- Ability to satisfy all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
requirements as outlined in the Field Supplemental Handbook (i.e.
- Ability to occasionally lift windshields, up to 35 pounds
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what
we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service
brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at
our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people
come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a
fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be
the best place you'll ever work.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, New Bedford , Store Manager, Other , Falmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!