Customer Service Specialist Corporate Division
Company: Ahead LLC
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ahead, LLC is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to
handle our Corporate account. If you are a detail-oriented
individual, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment,
we would like to hear from you! We offer a relaxed work
environment, paid time off, great benefits and opportunities for
The Customer Service Specialist Corporate Division position is
the primary point of contact between our corporate accounts and our
their representatives. Must be able to communicate with our
corporate customer base and their sales reps by phone, email and/or
fax to answer product availability, shipping and delivery questions
and to support the marketing and sales efforts of the company. This
position is responsible for maintaining our highly valuable
corporate accounts to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently input data from customer
- Communicate efficiently with customers and reps, answering
questions and troubleshooting.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by providing consistently
creative and proactive problem solving and thorough, consistent and
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with
customers, reps and other team members.
- Maintain maximum accuracy in customer records and orders.
- Maintain customer accounts for timely order delivery.
- Provide feedback to management on ways to improve customer
service sales and efficiency.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 - 3 years Customer Service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant computer software and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent electronic communication and functional ability.
- Ability to professionally interact with existing and potential
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in a high-volume,
- Must possess initiative, energy, and drive.
- Must possess strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to successfully complete projects under tight
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Use hands and fingers to handle, touch, and type.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to stand.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds.
- Exposure to moderate noise level.
Ability to travel as needed; anticipated 1 - 2 times per year;
including some weekends and for extended duration. Travel can
include trade shows and sales meetings including set up and working
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
Ahead, LLC is a socially responsible company and an Equal
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ahead LLC, New Bedford , Customer Service Specialist Corporate Division, Other , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!