Houseperson- Opening soon AutoCamp Cape Cod Starting at $15
Company: AutoCamp Cape Cod
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Do you love to create delight through design and attention to
detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done?
If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our
adventure. The role of the Houseperson is to support the
Housekeeping team while ensuring the cleanliness of our property
and delighting our guests. Housepersons are responsible for caring
for public areas, delivery of stock, storage organization and
responding to guest requests.AutoCamp Cape Cod Housepersons will
start at $15 per hour. After 30 days of continuous employment, the
rate increases to $16 per hour. After 90 days of continuous
employment, you will receive a $250 bonus. AutoCamp is a lifestyle
hotel brand that is changing the way people experience the great
outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free, and comfortable
experience in the world's top outdoor destinations - we call it
Outdoor Hospitality. Sound good? We'd love to hear from you. Be
sure to fill out the application and if you have a resume and a
cover letter attach them too.Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Restocks and maintains all public areas throughout the
- Is responsible for all guest requests, such as linen
deliveries, luggage transport, and some maintenance issues on
- Responsible for all deliveries of product for housekeeping
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned rooms according to guidelines
and highest standards of cleanliness; including dusting, mopping,
cleaning windows, making beds, removing trash, and scouring
bathrooms and kitchens.
- Straightens kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and furniture
- Dusts, polishes and removes marks from walls, counters, and
- Sweeps, mops and cares for floors.
- Replaces guest amenities and supplies, and maintains the
inventory of every item replaced in guestrooms.
- Communicates the status of cleaned rooms to Housekeeping
- Reports all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Supervisor
immediately, listing the room number or area where the item was
- Reports any damaged or missing items to Maintenance and the
- Reports exceptional and/or unusual circumstances, such as no
luggage in a check out room, damage in the rooms, etc. to the
- Uses designated cleaning products properly and safely.
- Follows proper handling procedures for dirty rags/linens.
- Restocks and maintains housekeeping cart.
- Restocks and maintains all chemicals, paper products, and
- Follows proper key code control procedures.
- Helps to create a positive and upbeat workplace by being
friendly, helpful and accommodating to guests, clients and
- Assists guests with questions and requests.
- Represents Autocamp in a professional and courteous manner; pay
attention to the details in your personal appearance and
- Learns how to carry out property emergency procedures.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends,
- Performs any other duties as requested by management.Qualified
candidates will have:
- A passion for the great outdoors.
- Ability to arrive for assigned shifts on time.
- An understanding of how to properly use assigned cleaning
equipment and products.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning product handling and safety
- Ability to solve practical problems and know how to navigate
ambiguous situations where standards have not been
- Able to operate cleaning equipment such as a vacuum
- Thoroughness and an attention to detail.
- Excellent and attentive customer service. PI128879677
Keywords: AutoCamp Cape Cod, New Bedford , Houseperson- Opening soon AutoCamp Cape Cod Starting at $15, Other , Falmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!