Front End Web Developer
Company: BRAHMIN LEATHER WORKS LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionBrahmin Leather Works is seeking a Front End
Developer who works closely with the web designer translating
mock-ups into code. Requires a firm understanding of backend
technologies in order to know the best approach for producing the
desired end result. This role is the bridge between the creative
team and the core developers. Responsibilities:
- Translate static design content into responsive
- Design, code, test and maintain website content for desktop &
mobile including homepages, landing pages, category banners, and
new content assets.
- Work with web merchant on linking products, manage website
click maps and content scheduling on Demandware platform.
- Troubleshoot front-end site functionality problems.
- Perform web design in technologies such as HTML, CSS,
- Research & introduce best practices for responsive design for
implementation on website.
- Provide technical support to merchandisers, marketing, and
creative team while effectively communicating ideas/solution
between both technical and non-technical people.
- Support marketing team on current and new projects and
implementation of 3rd party e-commerce technologies as needed.
- Update/revise/archive files as needed on server
- Have a fundamental understanding of UX to retain site visitors
and improve ROI Competencies:
- Demandware/Salesforce platform experience is a MUST with strong
knowledge of responsive design
- Background in E-commerce, preferably with a fashion/accessories
- 3-5 years professional experience in object-oriented languages
and front end technology
- Excellent communication skills and own projects from start to
finish with strong follow-through
- Team player with positive attitude Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Software
Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
Keywords: BRAHMIN LEATHER WORKS LLC, New Bedford , Front End Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!