T-Mobile Retail Store Manager - MA Davis - Falmouth/Cape cod
Company: Verge Mobile - a T-Mobile Premium Partner
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:As a Retail Store Manager, you will deliver exceptional
customer experience, metric results, and operational standards by
managing, leading, coaching, and developing the team of sales
associates. You need to be an enthusiastic leader capable of
multi-tasking, demonstrate a great eye with an attention to detail,
and have a passionate focus on helping all of your employees and
any customer that enters your store!Responsibilities:
- Manage staffing, team training, development, coaching for
- Performs and provides consultative sales and service on the
sales floor during retail hours.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for your leadership
results and the actions of your team.
- Ensures audit-compliant based according to standards.
- Ensures effective and efficient store operations.
- Implement the company policy, processes, and procedures.
- Must be available to meet the needs of retail business
hours.Compensation We offer a nice blend of a biweekly paycheck
along with a monthly commission payout. The unlimited opportunity
is matched with annual performance reviews and additional incentive
- Good Base Pay
- Aggressive Commission Plan
- Various Monthly IncentivesBenefitsWe have a number of standard
benefits that everyone has, but Verge Mobile has several unique
benefits that differentiate us from other wireless companies!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other Insurance options
- Personal Item Off
- 401k with a company match
- Huge, discounted T-Mobile phone service plans
- Early access to your pay based on your salary and
- Monthly and annual recognition trips and
- Experience in supervising, managing, and training of employees
in a retail sales environment.
- Previous Wireless retail management experience is
- Knowledge of the wireless industry standards and technology is
- Basic knowledge of operational and financial management
- Exhibits a can-do attitude that is positive, supportive, and
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft OfficeEducation /
- High school diploma and 4 years of retail experience
- Associates or bachelor's degree and 2 years of retail
experienceVerge Mobile provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy,
childbirth, and pregnancy-related medical conditions, marital
status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or
veteran or military status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Verge Mobile complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Verge Mobile - a T-Mobile Premium Partner, New Bedford , T-Mobile Retail Store Manager - MA Davis - Falmouth/Cape cod, IT / Software / Systems , Falmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!