Registered Dietitian - Part Time - Fairhaven
Company: Royal Health Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Royal Health Group is seeking a part time Registered Dietitian
to join their team in providing nutritional assessments and care to
our geriatric residents and sub-acute patients at their facility in
IMPORTANT: The state of Massachusetts has mandated that all active
employees working in Skilled Nursing Facilities in the state must
have the COVID-19 vaccine. If you are unvaccinated,we offer on-site
vaccinationsat our facilities. (Some employees may be exempt from
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Royal Health Group is a family-owned business dedicated to
providing the highest standards of personal care for our residents
in our nursing homes. We seek to innovate and expand our services
to ensure we meet the evolving needs of those in our care.
- Work cooperatively with physicians and our clinical team to
provide the highest level of nutritional care to our residents and
- Provide ongoing nutritional education to our residents, family,
staff and participate in community outreach education
- Conduct daily customer satisfaction rounds to ensure
preferences and diets are adhered to.
- Work cooperatively with the Food Service Director to ensure
day-to-day operations are conducted in a manner that is compliant
with state, federal, and local regulations and guidelines.
- Conducts initial, quarterly, and annual assessments
- Follows and monitor residents nutritional status. Document
resident status in E.H.R.
- 3 years of geriatric nutrition and LTC experience
- Current SERV Safe Certificate
- Experience with Point Click Care preferred
- Rates disclosed up on hire
- Paid Weekly
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Paid Reciprocity (If Needed)
- Early Access to Earned Wages through PayActiv
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Various Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Sprint, AT&T,
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Royal Health Group, New Bedford , Registered Dietitian - Part Time - Fairhaven, IT / Software / Systems , Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!