Cook - Part Time - Cotuit
Company: Royal Health Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Royal Health Group is looking for a motivated, passionate Cook
to join their team in Cotuit!IMPORTANT: The State of Massachusetts
has mandated that all active employees working in Skilled Nursing
Facilities in the state must have the COVID-19 Vaccine. If you are
unvaccinated, we offer on-site vaccinations at our facilities.
(Some employees may be exempt from this mandate.)ABOUT THE
COMPANY:Royal Health Group is a family-owned business dedicated to
providing the highest standards of personal care for our residents
in our nursing homes. We seek to innovate and expand our services
to ensure we meet the evolving needs of those in our care.POSITION
- Prepare food in accordance with current applicable federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our
established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the
Head Cook and/or Director of Food Services, to assure that quality
food service is provided at all times.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Inspect special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is
served to the resident.
- Coordinate dietary service with other departments as necessary.
- Work with the facility's dietitian as necessary and implement
recommended changes as required.
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance
with established policies.
- Assist in establishing food service production lines, etc. to
assure that meals are prepared on time.
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus.
- Prepare and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in
- Ability to follow certain food requirements that are flexible
to residents diets
- One year of dietary experience in a hospital or skilled nursing
facility or other related medical facility preferred, but not
- ServSafe Certification RequiredJOB TYPE:Part-TimeSALARY:Rates
Disclosed Upon HireBENEFITS:
- Paid Weekly
- Health Insurance (Including: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Paid Reciprocity (If Needed)
- Early Access to Earned Wages through PayActiv
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Various Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Sprint, AT&T,
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status or any other status protected under applicable law.Apply
Keywords: Royal Health Group, New Bedford , Cook - Part Time - Cotuit, IT / Software / Systems , Mashpee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!