Senior IT Developer - iOS
Company: TD Bank
Posted on: April 1, 2021
TD DescriptionAbout TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank-- TD
Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest
banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a
full range of retail, small business and commercial banking
products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations
throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas
and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer
customized private banking and wealth management services through
TD Wealth--, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services
through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill,
N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook
at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/TDBank_US . TD Bank, America's Most Convenient
Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The
Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial
services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades
on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol
"TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job DescriptionAbout This
Role We are looking for someone to embrace a broad range of tasks
associated with developing application and systems solutions to
address business challenges. Sitting in this position will help
expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you
to the inner workings of our business alongside a team of seasoned,
diversely-skilled technology professionals. Meaningful work is
fueled by meaningful performance and career development
conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job
functions of this position:
- Transform business requirements and research into winning
delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test applications.
- Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up,
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality
code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production
deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address
and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as
- Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology
partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet
requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities
(and follow standard security practices).
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives
(e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards,
project management disciplines.
- Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management
life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact
assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication). Other duties as
assigned --- Driving Requirements: --- Travel Requirements: Job
Requirements What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but
your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get
our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or
organization), technical environment, standards, processes,
procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and
valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex
and multifaceted development-related issues, often
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards
applicable to the position. Qualifications Preferred Qualifications
- Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
--- 3+ years iOS native application development experience
--- 1+ year Swift experience
--- Some Objective-C familiarity
--- Usage of GIT for source control management
--- Knowledge of Atlassian tools: Jira, Bitbucket, and
--- Knowledge of Jenkins At TD, we are committed to fostering an
inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and
customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to
building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers
and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an
environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their
potential. If you are a candidate with a disability and need an
accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD
Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com .
Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the
accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Keywords: TD Bank, New Bedford , Senior IT Developer - iOS, IT / Software / Systems , Falmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!