Staffing Office Coordinator
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals! For Three Consecutive
Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best
Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition,
since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South
Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some
of the most talented people in the world!We are searching for a
Staffing Office Coordinator to perform a variety of duties both
within and in support of the Centralized Nurse Staffing Department
including but not limited to maintaining Kronos scheduling,
staffing, payroll, reporting, and nursing licenses. Collaborate
with Nurse Managers'at all three campuses as well as Bed Flow to
ensure targeted census and available staff and coordinated to meet
patient demands. Track nursing licenses through primary source
verification. May require floating to other campuses. Provide
functional or technical supervision of other employees in the same
or related classifications where supervisory responsibility is
limited to occasional direction, guidance, explanation for assigned
- Hours: Per Diem
- Shift: Day/Evening Shift; 7am-3:30pm/3pm-11:30pm w/weekend &
holiday rotation; Available 8 hours/week, 1 weekend per month
- Location: St. Luke's Hospital- New Bedford, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Associates Degree in an appropriate field (e.g. Liberal Arts or
Secretarial/Medical Secretarial) or the equivalent knowledge and
experience is required.
- Knowledge and ability to use KRONOS system.
- Over 3 years up to and including 5 years of administrative,
secretarial or scheduling experience is required.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.Southcoast Health is an Equal
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Staffing Office Coordinator, Human Resources , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!