Merchandising Specialist - Part Time - North Dartmouth, MA
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Attention technology enthusiasts!
Want to work with the latest consumer gadgets on the market?
Then come join our specialized Home Electronics Merchandising
ActionLink, LLC. is a retail services organization that provides
skilled merchandising execution in retail locations nationwide
representing many leading consumer electronics and home improvement
brands. We are hired by electronics manufacturers, product
companies, and retail vendors with a mission to enhance our
clients' brand presence and customer-facing appeal.
Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling to a
variety of big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target,
Lowe's, etc.) to set up/install consumer products and electronic
devices, assemble displays, and complete routine maintenance tasks
for our clients and vendor partners. You will have the opportunity
to work with diverse product lines and recent releases including:
laptops, tablets, household appliances, TVs and home theater, audio
equipment, and more! We have also been expanding our merchandising
talent into additional business sectors such as home improvement
As a field merchandiser with ActionLink you will be part of the
latest consumer product trends, helping displays come to life that
excite customers and make our clients' innovative products stand
WHY WORK FOR ACTIONLINK?
* Flexible & independent work structure - assignments can be
completed anytime Mondays through Thursdays before 6:00 PM
* Hands-on work with premium technologies and newest, cutting-edge
* Competitive hourly pay plus paid training and store-to-store
drive-time pay and mileage reimbursement
* Supportive field management and phone-in tech support
* W-2 employment with biweekly pay schedule
* Travel locally to complete store visits within assigned field
* Reset sections, endcaps, and shelving according to planogram
* Build interactive displays by following instructions/schematics
and using a variety of hand-held tools
* Troubleshoot to ensure power displays are updated and fully
* Set up or install electronics and connect devices to various
* Complete routine maintenance tasks such as stocking,
auditing/inventory, cleaning, updating signage, etc.
* Maintain occasional business communications with remote Field
Manager via phone and email
* Submit online survey reports to document visits, including
digital photos of completed work
* 1-2 years of retail experience strongly preferred
* Great attention to detail and interest in technology
* Access to hand-held and power tools
* Available to work weekdays; weekly hours will fluctuate depending
on time of year
* Access to reliable vehicle transportation; territory typically
consists of stores around a 30 mile radius
* Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training
* Able to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift
up to 50 lbs.
* At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
HIRING PROCESS STEPS:
* Quick Apply - submit your resume
* 15 minute self-recorded video interview - take it anytime,
* Brief phone conversations with Recruiter and Field Manager
* Electronic Onboarding - New Hire Paperwork
* A pre-employment drug screen is part of the process if offered
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Actionlink, New Bedford , Merchandising Specialist - Part Time - North Dartmouth, MA, Hospitality & Tourism , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!