Team Leader- Patient Care Services
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!Century 4 is a 36-bed
Respiratory Telemetry unit. The goal of the unit is to provide high
quality care delivered by skilled clinicians knowledgeable in the
care of the respiratory patient. Each patient receives treatment
and excellent care by registered nurses and Certified Nursing
assistants. The focus of care in this unit varies, including
patients with acute pulmonary conditions, including chronic
ventilated patients. Maintaining expertise and quality care in this
diverse population of patients is the mission of the Century 4
Unit. Our team consists of professionals from varied disciplines
who add support whenever needed in the area of nutrition, pharmacy,
respiratory therapy, rehabilitation and care coordination.We are
searching for a Team Lead - Patient Care Services perform
diversified duties both within and in support of the department
including leadership, performance review process, daily operations,
departmental manpower scheduling, fiscal responsibilities,
educational responsibilities, performance improvement, liaison,
quality, etc. Duties include direct supervisory responsibility for
the department's personnel and activities at the Hospital Site.
Duties include supervisory responsibility for up to and including
thirty subordinate personnel at any one time
- Hours: 40 hours (full time)
- Shift: Evening Shift with weekend and holiday rotation;
- Location: Century 4- St. Luke's Hospital - New Bedford, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or the equivalent knowledge and
experience is required.
- MA license required.
- A minimum of three years related work experience is required;
supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize technology to document,
evaluate and manage patient outcomes.
- Demonstrated organizational, coordination and time management
- Must possess and demonstrate highly effective interpersonal,
customer service and communication skills.
- Stepdown Training within 1 year.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts. Together We Are
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.For Three Consecutive
Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best
Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition,
since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South
Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some
of the most talented people in the world! Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Team Leader- Patient Care Services, Hospitality & Tourism , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!