Housekeeper I-TOH PD
Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019 and 2020,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast
Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place
to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most
talented people in the world!We are searching for a Housekeeper I
to meet set standards while performing functions of the department.
Clean and disinfect floors and bathroom fixtures. Clean discharge
beds. Keep equipment and janitors closets clean.
- Hours: Per Diem (7a-3:30pm/3p-11:30pm)
- Shift: Day/Evening w/weekend/holiday rotation
- Location: Tobey Hospital - Wareham, MA Education and/or
- Previous experience in institutional housekeeping
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal communication and
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to lift object over 25 pounds and bend repeatedly.
*Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza andthe COVID
19 virus and provide required vaccination documentation unless
approved for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to
starting employment.*Southcoast Health is a community healthcare
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an
integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of
the largest and fastest-growing health systems in
Massachusetts.Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve. We are committed to providing
our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal
benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to
our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council *Available to regular
status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24
hours.**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to
work a minimum of 20 hours.Are you ready to make a difference in
your community? Join us to be More than medicine!Southcoast Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Housekeeper I-TOH PD, Hospitality & Tourism , Wareham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!