Urgent Care w/ Southern Mass Community Health Group
Company: ARCH Healthcare
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: September 17, 2023
ARCH Healthcare is seeking an Urgent Care Physician to provide
healthcare services to the New Bedford/Wareham community at our
growing out-patient community health center. Join an excellent
staff of professionals at our clinic and enjoy a peaceful and
beautiful community close to Boston and other attractions! This
position offers a great compensation package including salary,
benefits and loan repayment.
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings
to include various diagnostic testing as needed. Responsible for
interpreting the results and providing feedback to patient and/or
designated family member.
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment
modalities - including, but not limited to: medications,
injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care
professionals and makes referrals as necessary.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from
the patient satisfaction surveys performed by the Health
- Performs minor surgical procedures including suturing,
lacerations, incision and drainage, excision of nails, and joint
- Provides interpretation of X-rays and lab reports.
- Attends to minor orthopedic problems such sprains and/or
fractures on patients including splintering as needed.
- Maintains accurate, legible, timely documentation of patient
- Serves on and actively participates as a member on committees
as assigned. Attends a variety of meetings, discussions,
conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and outside the
organization as applicable. Maintains certification in compliance
with current State law.
- Able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to manage
and provide the care appropriate to the ages of patients served on
his/her assigned practice setting. Incumbent must demonstrate
knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life
span and possess the ability to assess data relative to the
patients status in addition to being able to interpret the
appropriate information needed to identify each patient=s
requirement relative to his/her specific age. Additionally,
incumbent must be able to provide the care needed as described in
the patients policies and procedures.
- Competitive Salary
- Great Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Loan Repayment
- CME Expenses
- Retirement Matching
Keywords: ARCH Healthcare, New Bedford , Urgent Care w/ Southern Mass Community Health Group, Healthcare , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!