Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!For Three Consecutive
Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best
Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition,
since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South
Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some
of the most talented people in the world!We are searching for a
Registered Nurse to perform a variety of duties involving
coordinating nursing care for patients, participating in patient
and family teaching and providing leadership by working
cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team
personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing
practice. Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which
is appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served.
Provide functional or technical supervision over other employees in
same or closely related classifications, where scope of supervisory
responsibility is limited to direction, guidance, explanation,
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Shift: Day Shift; 8:00am-5:30pm
- Location: Primary Care - Wareham, MA; May have to cover in
Dartmouth as needed. Training will be done in Dartmouth.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN Licensure in MA and Rhode Island is required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- One to three years of related experience preferred.
- Previous Medical Office experience is desirable.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Record (EHR) is
- 3-5 years of specific experience may be required based on
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and the COVID
19 virus and provide required vaccination documentation unless
approved for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to
starting employment.Southcoast Health is a community healthcare
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an
integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of
the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
Medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , RN-Staff Nurse-SPG, Healthcare , Wareham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!