Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Work for One of the World's Best Health Systems!For Three
Consecutive Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the
World's Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey).
In addition, since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by
readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why?
Because we have some of the most talented people in the
world!*$2500 new hire sign-on bonus for this position. (rehires
termed more than 1 year also eligible)*
- Hours: 40hrs
- Shift: Day shift; 8::00am-4:30pm
- Location: Rheum Clinic - Fairhaven, MA
- Travel: Driving on average 3 or more times per week
We are searching for an LPN to perform a variety of duties
involving direct patient care, such as medication administration,
patient and family teaching, and procedures in accordance with
organizational policies and procedures and within the scope of
practical nursing. Utilize an Electronic Health Record (EHR) and
other related software to update or access patient information as
appropriate. Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care,
which is appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served.
Position will entail rooming pts, callbacks with results, biologic
injection teachings. Facilitating of prescription refills.
Answering phones calls in office and some light scheduling duties
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing or
equivalent is required.
- Current LPN Licensure in the Commonwealth of MA and/or Rhode
Island is required.
- BLS required.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Record (EHR) is
- Six months or more experience in related setting
- Applicant will need to be flexible with tasks and
- Will need to be able to multitask
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts. Together We Are
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , LPN Staff-SHG, Healthcare , Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!