Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Work for One of the World's Best Health Systems!For Four
Consecutive Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the
World's Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey).
In addition, since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by
readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why?
Because we have some of the most talented people in the
- Hours: 32hrs
- Shift: Day/Evening Shift with weekend and holiday rotation
- Location: Urgent Care; This position will be required to travel
site to site as needed
We are searching for a Paramedic - Urgent Care to perform direct
patient care including; triage, phlebotomy, EKG, IV access, IV
fluid and medication administration and diagnostic procedures in
accordance with physicians' orders. Provides work to full scope of
practice as determined by the public health department and
Southcoast Health policies.Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or the equivalent is required.
- Specialized courses and training is required.
- Two years of related work experience is required.
- Paramedic cert, BLS, ACLS
- Must be a Paramedic in MA. Nationally registered preferred
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts. Together We Are
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Paramedic-Urgent Care, Healthcare , Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!