Home Care CNA - Hospice
Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association, Inc., we acknowledge that
our employees are what makes us great!For Three Consecutive Years,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, since
2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South Coast
Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some of the
most talented people in the world!We are searching for a Home Care
Aide to perform patient care activities in accordance with
Southcoast VNA policies and procedures, communicate pertinent
patient information and unusual findings to appropriate Clinical
personnel, complete all required documentation accurately and in a
timely manner and provide exceptional and caring customer service
to patient and family.$3,500 new hire sign-on bonus for this
position. (rehires termed more than 1 year also eligible)
- Hours: 40hrs
- Shift: Day shift with weekend and holiday rotation;
- Travel: This is a home care position. Travel is required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Equal to completion of four years of high school plus
specialized courses and training.
- CNA certification required. MA/RI licensed (RI license obtained
within 90 days of hire)
- CPR certification required. Medical Assistant, EMT or
Paramedics certifications are preferred.
- Three (3) months of related work experience is required.
- Must possess and demonstrate highly effective interpersonal,
customer service and communication skills.
Must be fully vaccinated and boostered against seasonal Influenza
and COVID 19 and provide required vaccination documentation, unless
approved for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to
starting employment.Southcoast VNA is committed to providing high
quality, comprehensive health and hospice services in the home
setting, as well as community-based programs, which foster
improvement and maintenance of health, prevention of disease and
disability, and compassionate end-of-life care.Southcoast Health is
a community based health delivery system with multiple access
points, offering an integrated continuum of health services
throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more
than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a
state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and
building an integrated system of services and resources, we have
become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health Insurance**
- Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts**
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Home Care CNA - Hospice, Healthcare , Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!