Registered Nurse (No Nights/No Weekends)
Company: Active Day
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewAre you tired of working weekends and not having any
work-life balance? -Active Day has a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for an
RN/Nurse Manager - -Monday through Friday ** NO NIGHTS/NO
WEEKENDS!!! ** -If you are looking for the job that gives you the
perfect combo of Pay, Benefits and Work-Life Balance, YOU JUST
FOUND IT! - -Our Nurse Managers are at the heart of what makes
Active Day incredible and if you are tired of the crazy
unpredictable hours, JOIN OUR TEAM! -As part of our team, you will
have the opportunity to participate in benefits programs,
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Access to discount programs and a supporting Employee
Assistance ProgramResponsibilitiesWhat you'll Do: Besides working
with an AMAZING Team, here are some of the things you will do: -
- Provide nursing care and administer medication to members
according to an individual plan of care, physician's orders, and
emergent needs, and document clinical and progress notes on the
member's medical record.
- Provide day-to-day oversite for nursing and day care teammates
in collaboration with Center Director.
- Perform assessments and observe and monitor members' vital
signs and responses to treatments and medications, reporting
abnormalities to physicians.
- Coordinate care with other member care services (i.e., Dietary,
Pharmacy, Dental, Rehabilitation, Physical/Speech/Occupational
Therapy, Audiology, DME).
- Assist members with daily functional activities, including but
not limited to hygiene, meals, ambulation, arrivals and departures,
and social activities.
- Ensure our members are cared for in a loving and joyful
environmentQualificationsBesides Having Fun and Loving our Members,
Qualifications include: -
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Active RN License, CPR certification, and valid malpractice
- Min. one year full time equivalent experience in a licensed
health care facility. -
- Prior experience working with the elderly and/or adults with
disabilities strongly preferred.
- This is a physical job, after all we are ACTIVE Day! As a
result you will need to be able to:
- Push, pull, squat, turn, pivot, transfer and -lift at least 50
- Sit, Stand and/or Walk for extended period of time while
providing physical assistance to members
Keywords: Active Day, New Bedford , Registered Nurse (No Nights/No Weekends), Healthcare , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!