LPN - Home Care
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association, Inc., we acknowledge that
our employees are what makes us great!For Three Consecutive Years,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, since
2018, Southcoast Health has been voted by readers as South Coast
Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why? Because we have some of the
most talented people in the world!
- Hours: 40hrs
Shift: Day shift with weekend and holiday rotation
- Location: New Bedford, MA. Acushnet, Marion, Carver,
Middleboro, Plymouth, Wareham, East Wareham area
- Travel: Will require driving
We are searching for a LPN - Medical Surgical to provide competent
health care to individuals and families in the home setting.
Promote health maintenance of individuals and families through
teaching, counseling, collaborative planning and appropriate
preventative and rehabilitative nursing measures.Education and/or
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing or
equivalent is required.
- Current LPN Licensure is required in the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts and may be required in Rhode Island, subject to
geographic area assignment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & CPR certification is also
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with various
software, database and electronic records programs is
- One year of nursing experience is required; Home Care
Experience strongly preferred.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) has a long
history of serving people in our community by helping patients of
all ages recover or live well with illness or injury. We provide
compassionate and personalized care in comfort and privacy of the
home to more than 9,000 patients each year.Southcoast Health is a
community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering
an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern
Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and
building an integrated system of services and resources, we have
become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in
Massachusetts. Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , LPN - Home Care, Healthcare , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!