Speech Pathologist - Inpatient
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!For Four years Newsweek
named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals (Charlton
Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, since 2018
Southcoast Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's
Best Place to Work . Why? Because we have some of the most talented
people in the world!
We are searching for a Speech Pathologist to perform diversified
patient care and related duties within and in support of the
Rehabilitation Services Department. Provide functional or technical
supervision over other employees in same or closely related
classifications, where scope of supervisory responsibility is
limited to direction, guidance, explanation, etc.*$2,500 New Hire
Sign-On Bonus for this position*
- Hours: 40hrs
- Shift: Day Shift. Every Saturday required. Holiday
- Location: St. Luke's Hospital - New Bedford, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- A Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology is
- Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC-ASHA) from the
American Speech-Language and Hearing Association is required.
- Current Massachusetts License in Speech Pathology is
- Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) candidates are accepted.
- One (1) year of experience is preferred.
- CPR certification required.
*Must become fully vaccinated against the COVID 19 virus and
provide required vaccination documentation within 60 days of hire
unless approved for a medical or religious exemption by
Southcoast.*Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, New Bedford , Speech Pathologist - Inpatient, Healthcare , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!