Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Location: North Dartmouth
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Up to $1,500 Sign-On Bonus! -Apply today for details! -Are you
ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you
feel and deliver your best? -Massage Envy is the leader in
accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our
Cranston franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate
about helping people feel their best through total body care. And
you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service. -Here's what's in it for you: - -The difference you'll
make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage
therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love
about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies,
marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on
performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat
clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the
long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with: -
- Benefits that help you take care of you -including:
- 401K with match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Vacation pay.
- CEU reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee membership.
- Retail discounts, referral bonuses, contests and
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work with
service based pay, -based on experience and performance -based
bonuses. -Our Massage Therapists that perform 30-40 services per
week earn $45,000-$68,000 annually.
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education -with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
-We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're -excited to hear
from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a
great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. - -If -you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place
where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait -to meet
you. - - - -*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, New Bedford , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!