LPN - Pediatrics (per diem)
Company: Southcoast Health System
Location: North Dartmouth
Posted on: September 25, 2022
49 State Rd
Work for One of the World's Best Health Systems!
For Three Consecutive Years, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among
the World's Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and
Tobey). In addition, since 2018, Southcoast Health has been voted
by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place to Work. Why?
Because we have some of the most talented people in the world!
Hours: Per Diem
Shift: Day shift; 8:30am-5:00pm; Wareham/late night
Location: Primary Care - Dartmouth, MA
We are searching for an LPN to perform a variety of duties
involving direct patient care, such as medication administration,
patient and family teaching, and procedures in accordance with
organizational policies and procedures and within the scope of
practical nursing. Utilize an Electronic Health Record (EHR) and
other related software to update or access patient information as
appropriate. Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care,
which is appropriate to the age group of patients regularly
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing or
equivalent is required.
- Current LPN Licensure in the Commonwealth of MA and/or Rhode
Island is required.
- BLS required.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Record (EHR) is
- Six months or more experience in related setting preferred.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
Southcoast Physicians Group (SPG) is a multi-specialty integrated
network of more than 450 providers in southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. We are focused on bringing together high-quality
providers to deliver exceptional health care services.
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple
access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services
throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting
a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and
resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing
health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
- Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work
a minimum of 24 hours.
Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us to be
More than medicine!
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health System, New Bedford , LPN - Pediatrics (per diem), Healthcare , North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!