Company: Southcoast Health System
Location: New Bedford
Posted on: September 22, 2022
101 Page Street
Day/Evening Shift, Call Rotation weeknight/weekend/holiday
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!
In 2019 and 2020, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the
World's Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey).
In addition, Southcoast Health was voted by readers as South Coast
Media Group's Best Place to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we
have some of the most talented people in the world!
$6000 new hire sign-on bonus with 1+ years of Periop experience.
(rehires termed more than 1 year also eligible)
- Hours: 32 flex 40 hours
- Shift: Day/Evening shift with On Call rptation - weeknight,
weekend and holidays.
- Shifts include: 8a-4:30p, 8:30a-5p, 9a-5:30p, 10a-6:30p,
12p-8:30p, 1p-9:30p, 3p-11:30p
- Location: PACU - St. Luke's Hospital New Bedford, MA
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to perform a variety of
duties involving coordinating total nursing care for patients,
participating in patient and family teaching and providing
leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and
other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for
professional nursing practice within an assigned patient care unit.
Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is
appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served. May
assume Charge responsibility for assigned personnel and activities
as required or directed.
* Must become fully vaccinated against the COVID 19 virus and
provide required vaccination documentation unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption by Southcoast.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing or equivalent is
- Current RN Licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is also required.
- Tele, Periop or Critical Care experience required
- ACLS and PALS certification
- must obtain TCAR certification within 1 year of hire
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple
access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services
throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting
a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and
resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing
health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
- Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work
a minimum of 24 hours.
Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us to be
More than medicine!
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health System, New Bedford , RN- PACU, Healthcare , New Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!