Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - Wareham
Company: The Arc of Plymouth and Upper Cape Cod
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking to fill 1 Full time LPN position.
We are excited to offer a new base hourly rate of $28.00 per
hour.Come work for The Arc of Plymouth and Upper Cape Cod! We are
seeking to Full time and Relief positions.We are a nonprofit
organization that has been supporting people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and their families for more than
50-years.In 2019, our organization provided support to nearly 1,000
people throughout the South Coast area, and that number is always
growing. For more details on the impact our nonprofit has on your
community, view our most recent Impact Report here:
https://bit.ly/2UmjZ1zWant to learn more about The Arc of Plymouth
and Upper Cape Cod? Visit our website
(https://www.plymouthcapearc.org) to get to know our staff, our
history, and the incredible work our staff does every day!Your Role
OverviewThe Arc of Plymouth and Upper Cape Cod is looking for
people with great energy, compassion and excellent nursing skills
to share their talents with adults with acquired brain injury.We
are looking to hire outstanding LPN's from Plymouth and surrounding
towns who will help support persons with acquired brain injury to
find good health, personal wellness and happiness in their own
homes.If you have an excellent work ethic and high energy, we can
help you feel great about what you accomplish and make a huge
contribution in someone's life!If you enjoy helping people and
working for a mission, the LPN position will be fulfilling!We are
looking to fill a Full Time position. Working some holidays and
weekend coverage is required.The Good StuffThe Arc offers
incredible employee benefits such as tuition reimbursement,
employee referral bonuses and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks of earned leave after your first year of
- and more!The Impact You Will Make
- As an LPN, you will identify health related needs and monitor
the medical status of persons living in the home.
- You will be empowered and able to provide the level of care our
- You will collaborate with direct care staff and program
leadership to ensure high quality healthcare and support
- Provide direct care as needed, including ongoing health
assessment, ADLs, transportation to & from appointments, and
facilitating community outings.
- Our mission is to empower and support individuals with acquired
brain injuries to belong, contribute and thrive in their
community.The Skills, Experience and Characteristics You Will Bring
- Ability to assess the needs of the people in your care.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment
to and for Arc's mission statement will be critical to your
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will enable
you to be effective in this role.
- A demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and effectively
with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that
enhance organizational effectiveness.
- A proven record of top-notch organizational and effective time
- Commitment to The Arc's mission - to empower and support people
with disabilities and their families to belong, contribute, and
- Comfort developing positive working relationships with diverse
groups of people.
- Comfort utilizing technology to complete reports and
communicate with staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Availability to attend required 3-day orientation (Details will
be provided – some trainings may be virtual due to
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, sit, reach, and climb
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds using proper lifting
techniques or the use of two-person lift.Great opportunity for
excellent nursing care in a home setting.Seeking Candidates for
Full time and Relief work.The Arc of Plymouth and Upper ape Cod is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerPowered by JazzHR1JRcSVR9La
Keywords: The Arc of Plymouth and Upper Cape Cod, New Bedford , Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - Wareham, Healthcare , Wareham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!